Bruin Point Helium Corp. stands at the early stage of a unique opportunity to develop an asset with potentially globally significant resources of helium to supply the expected growing gap between demand and supply globally for this gas with unique characteristics and a growing range of applications.
With a leadership team with a proven track record in resources development and management, Bruin Point Helium is currently developing a 17,767 acre asset in the prolific resource generating Greater Uinta Basin, Carbon County Utah in the United States, set for commercialization in 2018.
Bruin Point, holds a 100% Working Interest (WI) and an 87.5% Net Revenue Interest (NRI) in a ten-year lease for 12 Federal licenses covering the asset.
Bruin Point Helium has planned a comprehensive 14-month work programme to develop the resources once the company secures financing.
The company looks to complete an IPO to raise the required funding for the exploration program and into commercialization.
The Bruin Point Energy Asset
- 100% Working Interest and 87.5% Net Revenue Interest in 17,767 acres
- Expiry of leases February 2025
- Proven helium producing region
- Close proximity to processing and key infrastructure
- Potential helium of up to 11 bcf
- Growing market demand
- Management team with proven track record in resources
- Focus on quality, productivity, transparency and efficiency
- Early investment opportunity
Unique and strategic commodity with a limited supply on earth, used in a fast-growing range of application in the healthcare, military, nuclear, electronics, aviation and R&D sectors.
Rapidly growing demand and limited supply have led the price of helium to rise over 100% since 2005.
- Over 100% price increase of bulk liquid helium since 2005
- Global annual consumption estimated to be around 8 billion cubic feet
- Annual growth forecast between 6.4% and 9% CAGR
- US supply 60% of global supply (2015)
- US to deplete helium reserves to 2020
Bruin Point Helium is focused on satisfying the growing global demand for helium, driven by increased demand for this unique gas for a range of applications across industries.
With a leadership team with a proven track record in resources development and management, Bruin Point Helium aims to become a leading producer of helium for the North American and global markets.